|How do I search by location?|
|There are three ways to search for a property by your chosen location: |
- Click on the interactive maps from the homepage and regional pages
- Type in your destination in the search box from any page
- Use the location links in the left hand column of the search results
|How do I search by availability?|
|There are two ways to search or a property by available dates: |
- Use the availability feature under the search box from the homepage
- Use the availability feature at the top o the left hand column of any search results pages
|How do I search by price?|
|To search or a property by price, use the price search option on the left hand column of any search results pages. Simply select the minimum and maximum price you want to pay or your rental.|
|How do I get my property to be listed first ?|
Property is simply listed (or Ranked) based on how up to date your calendar is.
To move to the top of the rankings or the front of the scrolling bar (Premium members only).
Log in to your property and update your calendar, if you have no changes at this time simply select update no change, click done.
Re-launch the main page and you should be able to see the result on next search (or on the scrolling bar if Premium).
|How to Set Satellite Location ?|
To set your location, log in to your account (Owner login) > My Property > Property Location (Stage 5)Click Edit > Where it says your address
Type in: town, country
Example: costillo, fueteventura
Note there must be a comma and a space (as shown above).
Zoom in and move the red marker onto your property
Finally Click Update property Location - All done.